(1) All games will be played over 8 ends or time. In the event of a draw, no extra end or ends will be played.
The skips shall be solely responsible for seeing that cards are filled in for each team for each game and for giving the completed cards to a committee member. Any cards filled in incorrectly or incomplete in any way shall result in a penalty shot against the offending team.
(2) All league competitions will be decided by games won, ends won, majority of shots and shots scored.
(3) In the event of a tie at the end of a knockout game, a single draw shot shall be played by a nominated player from each team the closest shot to the pot lid being the winner.
(4) Rink members if unable to play find own substitute and notify skip at least 24 hours before game.
(5) Substitutes may play up to and including the position of the person they are replacing.
(6) Games shall commence at the start of the session, even if only 3 players are available in a team, provided one is a regular team member.
(7) A team with only 3 players will incur these penalties:
a) A 1-shot penalty for each 5 minute period, up to 15 minutes, during which a team has only 3 players on the ice.
a) A missing player may join the team during this 15 minute period but only at lead. If later the player shall be excluded.
(8) The committee reserves the right to charge defaulters twice the ice fee for failing to turn up without good reason.
(9) When only 3 are present the skip shall throw 2 stones and the other 2 players throw 3 stones each.
(10) Any team with only 2 players shall forfeit the match. Defaults will be the responsibility of the missing players.
(11) Free Guard Zone Rules (as updated for season 2018/19) will apply to all games.
Games may be conceded at the skip's discretion.
INDIVIDUAL COMPETITION FORMATS 2019-2020
Carmunnock and Rutherglen Medals and Tommy Graham Trophy
The above competitions start with a round robin of all 6 teams.
* 1st and 2nd ranked teams play for the Carmunnock Medal.
* 3rd and 4th ranked teams play for the Rutherglen Medal.
* 5th and 6th ranked teams play for the Tommy Graham Trophy.
The above finals will be played on:
Tuesday the 10th of December: 1 v 2 at 5.30pm and the others at 8.20pm.
Burnside Trophy, Centenary Trophy and Bobby's Stone
Round Robin of all 6 teams.
* 1st and 2nd ranked teams play for the Burnside Trophy on Tuesday 17th March at 8.20pm.
* 3rd and 4th ranked teams play for the Centenary Trophy and
* 5th and 6th ranked teams play for the Bobby's Stone on Tuesday 24th March at 8.20pm.